Half Marathon, 10KM, 5KM races, plus a new RUNVAN® Hat-trick and UBC Student Relay!
The Fall Classic Run at UBC is known as the last great run of the year, with great post-race atmosphere, prizing and lively entertainment. After the race, relax with friends and enjoy food, entertainment and awards. Come join in on the fun! Keep running with us under colourful fall foliage this October.
What’s unique about the Fall Classic?
- Proudly part of the Great Trek Festival with UBC
- Finisher’s Medal for all race distances
- Water stations, plus toilets on-course
- Complimentary gear check and drinks
- Fun post-race celebrations with free food and music
- Discounted entry for post-secondary students and youth
- Marked and measured courses for the 5KM, 10KM & Half Marathon
- The Half Marathon, 10KM and 5KM are all AIMS certified
- Organized by the local non-profit RUNVAN®