We look forward to seeing you at the next Fall Classic and Great Trek Festival!
GREAT TREK FESTIVAL: October 24-25, 2020
2020 registration will open shortly. Stay tuned for details @runvancanada #runvan
All runners registered for the 2020 BMO Vancouver Marathon will be granted free entry.
The Fall Classic has been a staple race in the Vancouver running community for many years. Known as the ‘last great run of the year’, this popular Vancouver event features races for everyone with a Half Marathon 21.1KM, 10KM, 5KM route, plus option to run all three distances, and a UBC Student Relay. Join the run community and end your running season on a high note – clock a personal best time for the year or come just for the fun!
New 2020 rewards to be announced shortly
Registration in 2019 included:
- Half Marathon, 10KM or 5KM finisher’s medal
- Race bib with built-in timing chip
- Complimentary refreshments
- $20 Gift Card from Forerunners valid on New Balance gear with min. $75 spend
- Free, convenient and secure gear check
- On-course services including water and first aid
- Exciting Finish Line at UBC
- Free Expo inside the Nest with free food – sushi, chili or pizza
- Post-race celebrations with lively entertainment
- Age category awards and team prizes
Relevant Race Week Info
RUNVAN® is a local non-profit inspiring active lifestyles. We annually organize the First Half, BMO Vancouver Marathon, Granville Island Turkey Trot and Fall Classic, plus free weekly runs and other fun initiatives throughout the year. Don’t miss the next one! RUNVAN® races now annually sell-out!
All details subject to change