You helped raise over $10,000 for charity in 2018!
Join in! RUNVAN®
Take your pick – Half Marathon, 10KM or 5KM!
Newly part of the Great Trek Festival at UBC, the Fall Classic has been a staple race in the Vancouver running community for many years. Known as the “last great run of the year”, this popular Vancouver event features races for everyone with a Half Marathon, 10KM and 5KM route. Join the run community and end your running season on a high note – clock a personal best time for the year or come just for the fun!
- Half Marathon, 10KM or 5KM finisher’s medal
- Race bib with built-in timing chip
- Complimentary refreshments
- $20 Gift Card from Forerunners valid on New Balance gear with min. $75 spend
- Free, convenient and secure gear check
- On-course services including water and first aid
- Exciting Finish Line at UBC
- Free Expo inside the Nest with free food – sushi, chili or pizza
- Post-race celebrations with lively entertainment
- Age category awards and team prizes
Refer a friend for a chance to win a prize pack from RUNVAN®! Learn more
Adults: 18-64 years of age on race day.
Students: Currently enrolled in a post-secondary school with valid student ID. Students must submit their student ID during the registration process and at package pick-up to receive the new low prices.
Youth: 10 – 17 years of age on race day. Must be at least 10+ for 5KM, 13+ for 10KM, 16+ for Half Marathon.
Seniors: 65 years of age or older on race day.
All who register for the Fall Classic will be automatically eligible for overall and age group prizing.
*Note: There are a limited number of student, youth and senior race registrations available. Register early to secure your spot!
You can win cash prizes by cheering or volunteering thanks to the Community Challenge presented by Chevron
Follow us on social media @runvancanada