The Fall Classic is now part of the Great Trek Festival in conjunction with UBC
Stay post-race for fun festivities including a new beer garden, food trucks and Musqueam cultural performances, in partnership with UBC and the Great Trek Festival. Entertainment will run on race day until 3pm!
EXHIBITORS & VENDORS
The Great Trek Festival will be located right next to the Fall Classic Finish Line! Exhibitors in 2019 included the Musqueam Nation, UBC Farmer’s Market, community booths, and snack vendors, featuring popcorn and cotton candy – free for children under 10.
Food trucks will be located at the south end of the Nest Plaza near University Blvd between 10am and 3pm. 2019 featured:
- Mr. Bannock – tacos
- Meet 2 Eat – Mediterranean cuisine
- Inside the Nest, Fall Classic Half Marathon, 10KM and 5KM runners may also enjoy free food – sushi, chili or pizza
MUSQUEAM PERFORMANCE STAGE
Come by the stage along University Blvd and enjoy Musqueam Cultural performances. 2019 featured:
- 11:45am-12:00pm – Coastal Wolf Pack will perform in front of Musqueam House Post
- 12:10pm-12:40pm – Christie Charles (Musqueam Rapper) will perform on main stage
- 12:45pm-1:00pm – Coastal Wolf Pack will perform in front of Musqueam House Post
Between 10am-3pm, enjoy a drink at the Beer Garden, located in front of the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre and the AMS Nest. Stanley Park Brewery beer will be available for purchase, as well as a variety of bar snacks. Live entertainment will run on-stage. See the Festival map below.