GREAT TREK FESTIVAL:
October 24-25, 2020
Package Pickup Hours
- All runners must pickup their own race kits.
- If you pre-purchased RUNVAN® merchandise, collect your shirt on race day from the RUNVAN® booth inside the UBC Life Building**.
- **Please present Photo ID to collect your RUNVAN® shirt. RUNVAN® shirts are pre-sold online and only available for pickup on race day.
- If you utilize Package Pickup on race day, please arrive at least one hour before your race. Package Pickup closes 30 minutes before each race start.
- Take W 16th Ave and at the roundabout take the first exit right onto E Mall N.
- The North Parkade is conveniently located near all of the festivities. (UBC Map) (Google Map)
Please make sure to arrive early on race day to find a parking spot.
3. University Parkade (3-hour limit) – the new parkade is located off University Blvd, by the old Aquatic Centre. (Google Map)
- From Downtown, the #14 UBC runs Southbound on Granville Street
- From the East, consider #25 UBC, Westbound on King Edward Ave
- Please note that some buses are not available during set hours
- Find your best route via the Translink Website
inside the UBC Life Building.
- Please bring your own bag and have it ready to check before you arrive at Gear Check.
- Detach the tear-off tag at the side of your race bib and we’ll zip tie it to your bag
- After you cross the Finish Line, return to Gear Check and show your bib to collect your bag
- Medals, refreshments and snacks are available once you cross the Finish Line
- Enjoy the new beer garden and Great Trek Festival! Learn more at fallclassicrun.ca/festival
- Food is found inside the AMS Nest. Your race bib tag is good for sushi, chilli or pizza!
- Awards including age category and largest team will be presented inside the AMS Student Nest
- Car share parking stalls, UBC’s bus loops and North Parkade are conveniently located near all of the festivities
|1h30min, 1h45min, 1h50min, 2h, 2h15min, 2h30min||40min, 45min, 50min, 55min, 1h, 1h10min||20min, 25min, 30min, 35min, 40min|
Pacers are experienced runners who run the race at an even pace with a specific goal time. This helps fellow runners stay on-pace to achieve their desired finish time. As a local non-profit organization, we truly value those who give back to others in the run community. Meet your pacers at fallclassicrun.ca/pacers